Friday, August 25, 2017

Gus / Cover Model - Set 2

   Photographer Eric McKinney of 6:12 Photography took a trip to Georgia to do some shooting in Savannah and Tybee Island back in the spring. One of my photo shoots was with fitness model, Gus.
   Check out some of the best images from my shoot with this scruffy hunk!








   For more photos from 6:12 Photography by Eric McKinney, visit www.612photog.com. You can also find my work on Facebook at facebook.com/photographybyericmckinney. If you enjoy my work, take a moment to click "like" on my page. You can also follow 6:12 on Instagram @mannequin612.
   Interested in booking a photo session with 6:12 Photography? Contact Eric McKinney at emckinney612@gmail.com to schedule a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...